It is widely known that turmeric has been used as a traditional remedy dating back to 600 BC. Studies from around the world, including India, Europe, and the United States at the university of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center confirmed mini nutritional benefits of this ancient herbal remedy. Yet compared to many diet-derived polyphenols, the bioavailability of CURCUMIN has been poor. The major reason cited for this low bioavailability have been insufficient absorption from the gut and avid metabolism by the body. However, science has provided a solution to this problem. In a human crossover study of the bioavailability of BCM-95, this enhanced preparation of CURCUMIN was compare to a standard Turmeric 95% extract and to a multicomponent formula containing curcumin, lecithin, and piperine. BCM-95 was shown to absorb faster, and that more curcumin was absorbed into the bloodstream with higher levels staying in the body longer than the standard extract. BCM-95 also outperformed the curcumin-lecithin-piperine formula. The secret is that BCM – 95 is made entirely of Turmeric, taking advantage of the synergism between the sesquiterpenoids President and Turmeric as well as curcuminoids.
- Unique BCM – 95 benefits:
- Highly bioactive (confirmed by human clinical studies).
- Retains longer in the blood (confirmed by human clinical studies)
- High ORAC value (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity)-Over 13,000 compared to 2,000-4,000 for 95% turmeric extract.
- 100% Natural Ingredient
- Supports joint comfort
- Enhances cognitive function
- Cardiovascular help
- Bolster immune system Defenses
- Fights free radicals within the body
- Promotes mobility and flexibility
- Help regulate the digestive system
- Optimize overall body comfort
- Provide antioxidant health benefits
- Two vegetable capsules daily